Our lobby is closed, but we are still open! We are here for you and your pets!
Veterinary Medicine has been designated an Essential Business and we remain committed to helping animals during this crisis. In order to provide for the safety of our clients and employees, our hospital has implemented curbside concierge service.
Effective immediately, BVSEC will be implementing the following policies to reduce the risk of exposure of COVID-19 our staff, clients, patients, and community:
ONLY BVSEC EMPLOYEES WILL BE ALLOWED INTO THE BUILDING.
When you arrive at our hospital please call: 541-385-9110.
- A veterinary nurse will come out to you to obtain a brief history of what brings you to us today, and to retrieve your pet.
- Cats must be in a carrier with no personal belongs in the carrier.
- Dogs will need their collar and personal leashes removed and a BVSEC leash will be provided. Only BVSEC staff will touch the BVSEC leash.
- We will communicate with you via phone and/or email.
- Unfortunately, at this time, we do not allow in-person pet visits for hospitalized patients.
- At the time of discharge, a BVSEC veterinarian or veterinary nurse will review discharge instructions with you via telephone and email you the discharge instructions.